Comprehensive Eating Disorder Treatment, New York City
Columbus Park Collaborative (CPC) is New York City’s preeminent outpatient treatment center for adults and adolescents with eating disorders. We specialize in the treatment of men and women with Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge Eating Disorder. Our multidisciplinary team of experts provides personalized, compassionate treatment in a non-institutional setting.
- Flexible and customized treatment to meet individual needs and schedules
- Small treatment community with high staff to patient ratio
- Extensive collaboration with outside treatment providers
- Providing all levels of outpatient treatment
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy track available
- Group Therapy