Comprehensive Eating Disorder Treatment, New York City
Columbus Park Collaborative (CPC) is Manhattan’s preeminent outpatient treatment center, providing comprehensive treatment for adults, adolescents and children with eating disorders such as Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge Eating Disorder.
With advanced training from the most reputable institutions, our clinicians provide evidence-based treatment, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Family-Based Treatment. These targeted interventions are offered alongside an extensive array of therapeutic groups, daily supported lunch and dinner meals and our comprehensive Intensive Outpatient Program.
CPC has earned a reputation for thorough collaboration with outside providers and for the provision of the highest level of customized, thoughtful, and compassionate eating disorder treatment.
- Treatment for men, women, adolescents and children
- Current, evidence-based treatments
- Flexible plans and treatment schedules
- Personalized care in an intimate setting
- Extensive collaboration with outside treatment teams and providers
- The most comprehensive, thoughtful, compassionate care